Thursday, December 31, 2009

giving it a rest

I had thought I might have the energy to write a "year in review" post, but in the end, I don't. If you've followed this blog since April, then you know how the year has gone for me and my family. Simply review the "events in a nutshell" entry, read the posts for the last two months, and you'll be up to speed on what 2009 has brought us.

We'll be heading over to see Mom in the ICU at 11PM, and will remain with her to see the new year in.

Happy New Year, all. May 2010 be a year of peace, prosperity, and happiness for you.


_

3 comments:

Charles said...

I know it may seem trite to wish you a happy new year, but I will anyway. For all that you and your family are going through right now, I hope that you will be able to find some peace in 2010.

Kevin Kim said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Charles.

A Wandering Heart said...

Kevin, I wish you ALL a Happy New Year. Give your mom a hug from us, Nancy Blackman