Thursday, March 26, 2009

dining room!




The dining room set arrived and looks very nice. The table is an extendable rectangle with its corners lopped off, creating an aesthetic effect familiar to all BSG viewers. The six chairs that came with the table match it and the room well, but two of the chairs have uneven feet. The parents say that a technician is supposed to come out a few days from now and repair the chairs.

I was the first person to use the table for a meal. It's where I had lunch. I suspect we'll be sitting down together tonight as a family to try the dining room out: our first communal meal in a proper space in our own home since last September.


_

2 comments:

Becky said...

What?!? No picture?!? :) Enjoy the new set.

Charles said...

Wow. Nice! Lots of natural light and some nice views out the windows.

The dining room in my parents' house faces the rising sun in winter, and Hyunjin has pictures of me eating breakfast there while wearing my sunglasses.