Tuesday, March 17, 2009

back from the doc (and a nap)

The eye problem seems to be going away, only to be replaced by fever, achy joints, and the runs. The eye doctor says the corneal abrasion is completely healed, and the redness has gone way down, but I should still lay off the contacts for another week. Sounds like good advice to me. I still need to take those eye drops, but the frequency's been reduced to four times a day, instead of every two hours.

I came home and took a two-hour nap, making up for the previous night's lack of sleep. There's a stack of proofing for me to do; it promises to keep me busy a while.

So how have you been spending your Saint Patrick's Day? Did you chase the snakes off your property? Are you chugging green beer? Searching your genome for any trace of Irishness?


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute... did I miss St. Pat's?

Furthermore...

Is it an abomination if I ate Scotch eggs and tatties 'n neeps on St. Pat's?

Just curious... because, yanno, I make those kinds of distinctions.