Wednesday, January 21, 2009

interesting spam

A trip through my daily pile of spam netted me something other than the usual emails related to penis enlargement, finding a "fcuk"-friend, helping out Nigerian government officials, earning $80 an hour NOW, learning English over the phone (Korean spam), or losing 60 pounds in a week:

Find your Russian soul-mate!

I have to admit I have a soft spot for women who speak English with a Russian accent, and if my soul-mate happens to be such a woman, well... gravy!

Damn... I should have kept that email. Who knows what I've denied myself?


_

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, then you would have loved Angelina Jolie in Alexander.

I still have no idea why she chose to use (what sounded to me like) a Russian accent there, especially since Alexander's mother was Greek. But I guess when you've got an Irish Alexander, anything goes.

Kevin Kim said...

Only problem here is that I'm not a big fan of Jolie.


Kevin

Anonymous said...

They always try to find a way in doing the penis enlargement. They didn’t care that it will cost much or not, but they want to increase size of their penis. Many things are advertise that it can increase size of penis, but not all of it can give the accurate results.

Anonymous said...

I doubt anymore rumors will be noteworthy regarding the LiLo and SamRo dunzo-onzo relationship, but I love these chicks so you will probably see it here. One thing that I have observed through reading tabloids regarding Lohan, the more she drinks, the straighter she gets. That is probably why she isn’t getting along with Sam.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a great English language nugget brought to you by George Carlin. Did you know forte is actually pronounced fort? Like, Fort Dix and Forte Dix are pronounced exactly the same. But I guess Matt Forte can do whatever he wants with his last name. Just in case you're ever on Jeopardy, keep this in mind. You're welcome.