Saturday, December 6, 2008

gracias

Many thanks to Phil L. for purchasing my Dog Fart Christmas cards from CafePress. Tis the season to be shopping, folks. Think about stopping by my store, ordering gross cards (or nice ones, if I have any), and sending them to your friends. The ones with a sense of humor, anyway. Be careful about sending the Dog Fart or the Santa Squirt or the Lion Chomp cards to your grandmother.

I've also got mugs, tees, sweatshirts, Walk-related products, and more (including my book)! I'd feel guiltier about plugging my wares if I thought I could get rich off all this, but when you've got as much scholastic debt as I have, you've got to be practical.* Unless someone comes along and buys 100,000 copies of my book, I'm in no danger of getting rich anytime soon.





*Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit to having scholastic debt. I've had zero credit card debt since the beginning of 2007. How're you doing on that score?


_

1 comment:

Omandazzzler said...

we also have zero credit card debt, but we do have my scholastic debt and now a housing debt. both worth every penny of 6% and below interest!