Thursday, December 4, 2008

a confession

People used to gasp when I told them I'd never seen "Gone with the Wind." Many years ago, I finally saw the flick, which effectively turned all the gasping into moans of carnal pleasure.

But another group of people might be scandalized to learn that, until recently, I had never completely read Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm about halfway through it and will probably have it finished in a day or so.

Yes, you may gasp. If you're cute, send video.


_

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gasp!

(not cute, no video)

kwandongbrian said...

Its pretty uneven. I wonder about the late DNA's mental state, as some books are fun and others are bleak...at least that's the way I recall them.

Anonymous said...

I would think the video you took of me at the tombs would be, er - sufficient for your needs.