Saturday, December 20, 2008

all the news that's fit to print

1. First rum cake order! Thank you!

2. We're done bringing all the "entarped" contents back inside the house (thanks, David)! Now we have to go through all the boxes and figure out what goes where. Not an easy task. I also need to take a look at the attic and see how it might be converted into a better storage space than it already is.

3. The renovators did a partial repair of the new, fancy Schonbeck light that hangs directly over the kitchen island. They also successfully installed the upstairs bathroom mirror and the remaining bedroom and hallway lights. Still to come: the rest of the deck.


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me, I've been remiss with my order. Perchance after the holiday rush (unless, of course, mom only makes them for the holidays). Let me know:) I hoarded that one cake all by myself and ate it, by myself, over the course of ten days.