Monday, October 13, 2008

send your questions in!

Making uploadable videos while I have access to the parents' computer is fairly easy, and it might add something to the blog to engage in a dialogue that's watchable at least in part (i.e., you'd have video of me, but no video of the person sending in the question).

So send in some questions or topics for me to discuss, preferably ones related to issues in religious diversity, and I'll see about making some short vids that deal with them. I won't be able to deal with your questions in great depth, especially if they're of the "what is the meaning of life?" sort, but I'm sure I can offer you some bang for your buck in five to ten minutes.

Oh, yeah: requests for impressions are fine. Perhaps you've already seen Arnold Schwarzenegger.


UPDATE: Speaking of the meaning of life, you might enjoy this post by philosopher Bill Vallicella.


_

2 comments:

daeguowl said...

This may not be worthy of a 5 minute video response, but I was wondering what you thought about "The Life of Brian"...

Kevin Kim said...

I thought it was hilarious. It's been years, though, since I saw it, so I'd have to watch it again before I made a vid extolling its many virtues.


Kevin