Friday, October 17, 2008

lots of movement

I've cancelled my meet-up with Dr. Jones today; now that I have a French student, I need to spend time shopping for teaching materials, designing a curriculum, and prepping the first few lessons.

I also want to stay home and be more help to the parents; starting today and all through Saturday, we're moving literally a ton of stuff around to help the renovators access various points in the living room and attic. Dad has created another area in the back yard on which to store boxed items and furniture and the like; once the Fairfax County inspector leaves, we'll be ferrying a lot of stuff out to those skids and blue tarps.

So: meaningful posts about sacredness/holiness, "deep planning," and other issues will have to wait until... well, later.


_

No comments: