Sunday, September 28, 2008

home

I'm home, and the house is indeed inside-out. The computer's unplugged, and the Verizon FiOS hookup won't be happening until the end of October, so I'll be BlackBerrying for more than a month unless I get access to my brother David's Mac.

It was good to see my parents and, later, my brother Sean. He's a professional cellist; on Sunday, he had a gig that netted him a cool $400. My brother David was supposed to pick me up at the airport, but due to a series of snafus (including a zipper malfunction on my pants that prevented me from getting to my BlackBerry and contacting anyone), he wasn't able to do so. Mom and Dad swung by the airport after hitting Costco; dinner was a Costco cornucopia.

There's more to talk about, but right now, it's all about settling back into a homey routine. I'm glad to be home.


_

No comments: