Friday, September 19, 2008

and now for something completely different

In a few minutes, I'll be hobbling out of here to meet Charles Potts, about whom I know almost nothing except that he's a writer and that he comes highly recommended by one Mr. Jack Large, currently a resident in Korea, but a man with connections to both Walla Walla and Boise. Jack and I had an amicable email exchange after he found my blog via The Marmot's Hole, the premier English-language Koreablog.

Jack tells me that Mr. Potts has a worldview I won't want to miss hearing about, so today's the day I go over and find out what's up. If it turns out that Mr. Potts is a baby-eating psycho intent on harvesting my soul, I plan to write Jack to complain.

More later today.


UPDATE: No babies eaten and no souls harvested-- just fascinating (albeit brief) conversation.


_

2 comments:

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

This should be exciting! I look forward to a full report. Such an adventure....

Britt Elizabeth Verstegen said...

No babies eaten? I'm disappointed. :-(