Monday, May 19, 2008

my new PO Box

For those who want to send a donation to the Walk, but don't want to use the PayPal button on this blog's sidebar, you can now snail-mail me (check, money order, love letter) at the following address:

Kevin Kim
PO Box 6
Mount Vernon, VA 22121-0006


The final four digits of the ZIP code represent the PO Box number; be sure to include them when you write the address.

While I'm away, my folks will be checking the mailbox periodically. As always, remember that FedEx and many other delivery services are uncomfortable about delivering packages to PO Boxes, so please make sure to send packages via USPS (not sure why you would send packages, but I have to cover the bases). If a large package arrives, I'll receive a slip announcing its arrival and someone will have to go to the front desk and pick the package up.

Hooray! My own PO Box!


_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yew own Pandora's box of madness?