Saturday, March 15, 2008

a possible logo



(Nathan, I'll send you the 300dpi graphic file. You wanted something photocopiable, so there we are.)

Readers: the above design is subject to change, but the basic concept for it came to me pretty much in the form you see it above (not my face, though; that's a conceited addition). One danger is that the bootprint image might be accidentally or deliberately misread by the clueless and/or by cynics (not to mention clueless cynics) as implying that I'll be stamping out all religions. Your reactions are welcome.



_

2 comments:

hardyandtiny said...

First of all "The best way to prevent Lyme disease is to prevent tick bites". That's important!

And also, I like the design, I think it has potential. I'm going to mess with it and get back to you.

desertchick said...

I love this design! It's really cool.

WOW! What narrow thinkers people would have to be to think you were "stamping out" religion.